Monday 8 July 2013

Kayls Taylor's bits and bobs competitions

There is going to be competitions starting very soon on Kayla Taylor's Facebook page (if you haven't liked it yet go like it!!)https://www.facebook.com/KaylaTaylorBlog?fref=ts  :) When this competition starts ill be giving away some of my favourite bits and bobs from some of my favourite stores of all time . 

It's so simple all you have to do is 
1.like Kayla Taylor blog Facebook page 
2.Like the post which shows the prize I'm giving away
3.Share the same post!
.. And you are then entered into the draw to win one of my free Bits and Bobs! 
EASY ! The winner is selected at random and I will then get in contact with the winner and ship the prize right out to you with a congratulations message from me .

The competitions will begin in the next few days so let all your friends know you can win some beautiful pieces for free:)
Best of luck guys .Hope you enjoy the little prizes and make sure to send me a picture of it and ill post it on my blog !!:) 
Kayla Taylor x


No comments:

Post a Comment